Cazatormentas.Net, a site for Spanish Storm-Chasers.

Internet, films, TV, séries, documentaires, livres...
Les orages dans les médias et la culture.
Gale
Nouveau membre

Cazatormentas.Net, a site for Spanish Storm-Chasers.

Message par Gale »

Hi there!

I'm not sure if I had talked to you about Cazatormentas.Net, the spanish site of storm-chasing. If you know a bit of Spanish language, you can find good reports about storms in Spain in our Forum, and also in the web. In the last case, you have to look for "Meteocazas 2006".

For example, there is a new report in the web about fantastic waterspouts and thunderstorms that developed last 21st February close to the beach of Gavá (Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain). You can find it in the next link: http://www.cazatormentas.net/tornaconde2006.html

In the other hand, last sunday, there was a severe storm over Sevilla. You can find data about it in the homepage and also in the Forum (Severe Weather / Tiempo Severo).

Thank you very much! :wink:
Salobreña (Granada, España), 3 asl.
galemeteo@yahoo.es

DanielV37
Ancien

Message par DanielV37 »

Hi Gale,

I looked at the site suggested and I am impressed by the quality of the pictures and the atmospheric cataclysm which to be come... very very impressive.

Nice pictures, congratulations.

I take the oportunity to wish you the welcome on the forum.

I do'n if you know, but I seek people interested by the build of a radio station in the south of Europe to carry out experiments on detections of storms.
There are maybe some people in your community who would like are able to make it one ?

:arrow: See here the link to make idea of the project.

http://users.edpnet.be/Danielv37/Detecteur3/

Best regards

Daniel
"T'as pas besoin d'un flash quand tu photographies un lapin qui a déjà les yeux rouges." JC Vandamme

Gale
Nouveau membre

Message par Gale »

DanielV37 a écrit :I take the oportunity to wish you the welcome on the forum.

I do'n if you know, but I seek people interested by the build of a radio station in the south of Europe to carry out experiments on detections of storms.
There are maybe some people in your community who would like are able to make it one ?

:arrow: See here the link to make idea of the project.

http://users.edpnet.be/Danielv37/Detecteur3/

Best regards

Daniel
Many thanks, Daniel.

I wouldn't know about that project. Why don't you ask about it in our Forum yourself? Lot of Spanish people understand English very well, even I can translate your text into Spanish for everybody.

Your project looks like very interesting (I have just been taking a look to it) !! If there is something that I can do, just ask to me :wink:
galemeteo@yahoo.es

saoneclair
Nouveau membre

Message par saoneclair »

hello gale

I has just decouvrir your site and your photographs on the forum hunters of beautiful storms works it must y have beautiful storms by on your premise :wink:

pascal :D
cliquer sur ma banniere pour allez sur mon site :

Gale
Nouveau membre

Message par Gale »

Hi all,

The server of Cazatormentas.Net is giving us a lot of trouble. Dani, our webmaster, is working hard in changing the server (the new server will be much faster than the other). I´m sorry if this matter is causing you any trouble.

Thanks!
galemeteo@yahoo.es

Gale
Nouveau membre

Message par Gale »

Hi there!! :o

Today is the birthday of Cazatormentas.Net. We are 2 years old, always behind storms, and we have to thank to all you your collaboration!

See you soon

:wink:
galemeteo@yahoo.es

OlivePhoto
Ancien

Message par OlivePhoto »

Hi Gale !

so happy birthday to you :wink: and to all spanish storm chasers celebrating this event so !
I took a look at your website a while ago... well, impressive pictures and nice reports for sure :D
I was particularly interested in the waterspouts photographs from Manuel Conde... very marvelous :shock:

So continue having nice thunder trips !!

Bests
OlivePhoto

Si tous les éclairs étaient au chocolat, les chasseurs d'orages seraient obèses ;-)
----------
Dernière mise à jour : janvier 2011

Christophe Suarez
Fondateur

Message par Christophe Suarez »

Pedro,

2 years ! Well your web site looks really accomplished. Congrats for such a nice job, involving also all the spanish storm chasing community. Chasseurs d'Orages is proud to be one of your partners. A special mention to you Pedro. By visiting us, you're linking the communities. Thus you're spreading the storm chasing spirit all over the old continent.

Although we don't have big tornadoes or outstanding supercells, we are showing through our web sites our growing passion for extreme storms.

Thanks for your commitment, happy birthday and long life to Cazatormentas ! http://www.cazatormentas.net/

Christophe

N.B: Pour la petite histoire cazatormentas est la traduction littérale de chasseur d'orage :wink:

YIANIS
Nouveau membre

Message par YIANIS »

merci pour la précision,je pense que les "non bilingue"(dont je fait parti !!)commençaient à se sentir seul :lol:
*N°3 du Club des Frustés* © Hoshi Image

Christophe Suarez
Fondateur

YIANIS a écrit :dont je fait parti !! :lol:
A vrai dire il n'est déjà pas facile de maîtriser une langue :lol: :arrow:

Gale
Nouveau membre

Message par Gale »

Hi all :D !!

Many thanks for all your nice comments!

I write in English because my French is quite bad... :( I could write in Spanish but I'm not sure how many people could understand me :lol: I've got some French family (oh my god, and I can't write in French! :oops: ) from Paris.

Ok; it's a big pleasure for us (Cazatormentas Team) to be in good terms with Chaseur d'orages site. In fact, "chasseur d'orages" is exactly the French translation of "Cazatormentas" in Spanish :D

I'll try to connect to this forum more frequently :wink:

About Manuel Conde, yeah... his photographs are very impressive. In fact, I think these photographs about the tubas of Catalonia are the best taken in Spain about this weather phenomenon, and they were published in a recent number of National Geographic magazine. You should take a look to one of my first works in Meteorology and Severe Storms, about a tornadic event that took place in Carchuna (Granada), southern Spain in November 2001.

Regards! :)
galemeteo@yahoo.es

Christophe Suarez
Fondateur

Yes Pedro, incredible pictures from Manuel. A storm chasers dream in fact ! http://www.cazatormentas.net/tornaconde2006.html
Waouu...

Chris

Lisa
Habitué

Message par Lisa »

congratulations for the two years! the report photographs that chris put is extraordinary :shock:
Long life with your web site

Bye
Lisa ;)
-----Y'a pas que les orages dans la vie....y'a les coups de foudre aussi------
Petit Site de Lisa

Gale
Nouveau membre

Message par Gale »

This evening, several waterspouts have taken place in Tarragona (Northeastern Spain):

http://www.cazatormentas.net/foro/index ... #msg137679

Severe weather phenomena was not expect today in that area :lol:
galemeteo@yahoo.es

Gale
Nouveau membre

Message par Gale »

Unsual wet weather today in almost all Iberia :shock: :shock: A cold front is crossing through all the area...

In this way, we have changed the photo of the main page. Today, it is related to waterspouts that took place in Tarragona yesterday evening.

If you want to take a look, you can do it here:

www.cazatormentas.net

Thanks all :wink: :wink: !!
galemeteo@yahoo.es

Répondre